Here we "grow" again!
Kane Innovations, Inc. is expanding their workforce to keep up with high demand!
View our listings below to learn more about positions currently available in the office, in the field or in any of our manufacturing plants.
If you would like to apply online for a manufacturing or delivery driver position through a referral by one of Kane's current employees, please click here.
- Supports Project Managers in planning and monitoring large or highly complex projects from initiation through completion.
- Utilizes expertise of the project lifecycle to prepare, analyze and maintain detailed project work plans and schedules using project-planning tools and Kane guidelines.
- Monitors project health and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource allocations to ensure optimal project performance.
- Maintains project files. Prepares and analyzes reports, charts and graphs, and summarizes variances between the plan and actual progress.
- Using AutoCAD and standard drafting practices, create accurate conceptual drawings, structural features, and details for buildings and other construction projects.
- Schedules meetings, prepares agendas and ensures meeting minutes are prepared.
- Ability To Learn And Follow Procedures
- Ability To Maintain Composure
- Ability to Manage Complexity
- Decision Making
- Developing And Maintaining Relationships
- Interpersonal Communication
- Leadership Skills
- Planning And Organizing
- Problem Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with project coordination
- 3 + years’ experience working proficiently in AutoCAD
Competitive Salary and Benefits
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - ERIE PLANT
- Perform variety of preventative, routine and emergency maintenance. Would include plumbing, electrical and repair of machinery.
- Inspect, operate and test equipment to diagnose problems and perform repairs
- Repair equipment, devices or structures using tools including hammers, screwdrivers, saws, drills, wrenches and precision measuring instruments.
- Maintain equipment, tools and other supplies in good working condition, report required maintenance, damage or safety concerns to management immediately.
- Develop working knowledge of operations/equipment in plant
- Maintains equipment and shop appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting. Maintains a neat work area.
- Maintains equipment records by recording service and repairs
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Mark sure appropriate PPE is being worn at all times
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing maintenance experience required
- Experience with PLC, and/or robotics, and/or CNC repair
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control systems
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and perform repairs
- Demonstrated ability to perform electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repairs used in electrical and mechanical maintenance technician work assignments
- Excellent verbal skills, communicated clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Team player that is highly disciplined, problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy environment
- Work independently in the absence of supervision with a focus on safety
- High school or GED equivalent: vocational
CNC OPERATOR - ERIE PLANT
Kane Innovations, an established architectural railing manufacturer in Erie, PA, is seeking an experienced CNC Programmer/Operator for their growing team.
- CNC Operator must be able to program the machine to perform the task needed and monitor the work, making all necessary adjustments.
- Ensure that items produced pass quality control requirements.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of equipment and perform adjustments.
- Read and interpret blue prints if applicable.
- Use basic measuring instruments.
- Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately.
- Follow all safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of related experience with setup and programming experience a plus
NON-CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Kane Innovations is in need of an experienced non-CDL truck driver to deliver aluminum railing to job sites within a 600 mile radius up to 2,000 miles per week. Driver is responsible for maintaining timeliness of route, use of electronic logging device, accuracy of paperwork and securing material. Loading/unloading freight or assisting is required.
- State Issued Class C driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, meet DOT physical requirements and pass a MVR check.
- Some routes require up to 3 overnights a week.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of electronic logging device a plus!
- This is a Full-Time Position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
DID YOU SEE OUR WELDER AD ON WJET TV? SCROLL DOWN FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!