Here we "grow" again!
Kane Innovations, Inc. is expanding their workforce to keep up with high demand!
View our listings below to learn more about positions currently available in the office, in the field or in any of our manufacturing plants.
If you would like to apply online for a manufacturing or delivery driver position through a referral by one of Kane's current employees, please click here.
- Supports Project Managers in planning and monitoring large or highly complex projects from initiation through completion.
- Utilizes expertise of the project lifecycle to prepare, analyze and maintain detailed project work plans and schedules using project-planning tools and Kane guidelines.
- Monitors project health and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource allocations to ensure optimal project performance.
- Maintains project files. Prepares and analyzes reports, charts and graphs, and summarizes variances between the plan and actual progress.
- Using AutoCAD and standard drafting practices, create accurate conceptual drawings, structural features, and details for buildings and other construction projects.
- Schedules meetings, prepares agendas and ensures meeting minutes are prepared.
- Ability To Learn And Follow Procedures
- Ability To Maintain Composure
- Ability to Manage Complexity
- Decision Making
- Developing And Maintaining Relationships
- Interpersonal Communication
- Leadership Skills
- Planning And Organizing
- Problem Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with project coordination
- 3 + years’ experience working proficiently in AutoCAD
Competitive Salary and Benefits
NON-CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Kane Innovations is in need of an experienced non-CDL truck driver to deliver aluminum railing to job sites within a 600 mile radius up to 2,000 miles per week. Driver is responsible for maintaining timeliness of route, use of electronic logging device, accuracy of paperwork and securing material. Loading/unloading freight or assisting is required.
- State Issued Class C driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, meet DOT physical requirements and pass a MVR check.
- Some routes require up to 3 overnights a week.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of electronic logging device a plus!
- This is a Full-Time Position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
DID YOU SEE OUR WELDER AD ON WJET TV? SCROLL DOWN FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!